PLEASE NOTE: These requirements are only for dancers enrolled in Pre-School and Combo classes. We understand dancers may be enrolled in multiple genres on the same day. Black leotards may be worn by students who are not taking a Ballet class or on days when not in Ballet class.
PRE- BALLET & COMBO DANCERS MUST WEAR "BLUSH PINK"! Please be sure to choose "BLUSH PINK", followed by the dancer's size when purchasing.
Dancers may choose from the following styles:
Dancer's must also follow these attire guidelines:
- Pink Footed or Convertible/Transition Tights, NO footless Tights
- Pink Split-sole Canvas/Leather Ballet Slippers. NO satin slippers.
- Hair secured up and away from face
For male dancers:
- Boys can wear black joggers or shorts and white t-shirt
- Boys black split-sole canvas/leather ballet slippers
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Allison H. at DQplacement@gmail.com.